jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

my career

I am estuding this career por reason particular. I really wanted to estudy history, but for thig of live I didn´t can to do.
This cereer was my second alternative, because I thought that would be similarity. Today I estudy this career because my perception have changed, about its. Today estudy public administration because I would like to work in the public service.
I believe that professional of public administration can to help to improve all the areas of public service because we are professionals with tecnics and knowledge needs for the administration public.
I think that tools needs for to work in the public service are to have a good knowledge about of as operate the public service and too count on the tecnics suitable to cooperate in the public administration.
The subject favority is politic science and too organitational design. These are me subject favority I believe for now, because I still need two year for finish.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Pablo...

    I like your description about of our career.
    me too like it science political is the best subject!!!

    see you tomorrow

    ResponderEliminar