jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

My favourite piece of technology: My computer.

My favourite piece of technology is my computer. I have my computer from that I have eleven years ago. Now I have twenty years ago and my computer is a essential tool because I can work, or study, or play on it.
I have my computer since nine year. My parents bought it for ours, because my brother and I needed the computer. I use the computer for to work when is necessary, also I use my computer for study or simply for play in it. Therefore I can say that my computer is a tool very important for me
I believe that my life without my computer wouldn’t be some because like I said before my computer is a essential tool because it allow me for example to tell with relative in other countries or I watch the new, or thing more.

1 comentario:

  1. I like my computer too.

    I hope you never loose your computer,
    and you don't loose the conection with people in the world.

    ResponderEliminar