jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

the road

hello.

I think that is picture represent a of the trips more nice that I have done in my life, because of it I wanted to go up it.

It pothography I don´t remember very well who take it. The image is the road in Lautaro, a comunity mapuche in the city of Temuco.

In the vacation I happend it very well. I knew a lot places I went to the volcano Villarrica, the lake Pucon( I don´t like, because is very "QUICO")
an cascades ( Salto de la Princesa and Salto del Indio) an national park that are vey beautiful, for the gran loads of animals and woods that still exist. I was in places espectaculars, for this reason I didn´t want to put a pothography of a place in especial, and bacause I believe that a road is the start of one trip nice.

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Pablo,
    Beautiful picture. I love the south (and also the north of Chile) I was born in the south, though. The most beautiful sceneries are found in our long country

    ResponderEliminar