sábado, 30 de mayo de 2009

My best Friends

My best friends are Fabian, Adiel, Danilo and my girlfriend. I have know them since so so five years ago, when we was in the school.

We have a lot things in common, for example the music that we listen, the pleaces that like us, and go to the partys, but now we are separate, all we have to do different things, follow differents carrers and somebody is in other region how danilo, that he went to alive in coquimbo.

We like meeting for goout to the partys, for birthdays of anyone or simply for share a moment.

When we meeting, we see movies or we have a lot conversations about different things, for example who is happening us in this moment, thing that to make feel us happy or sad.I fallen out one twice, when I was sick ago four years. They were with me in those moment, that I felt me very bad. One experience that I remeber we have to do a presentations about hamlet, in short scenes, and I has that to do a paper that father of hamlet, and all my frends have that to do a different paper that give us a lot of laugth. For examples fabian was Laertes and Adiel was Horacio .I remember that this moment we happen it very well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario