jueves, 4 de junio de 2009


I believe that I would change things as the manner in that relation us with the environmental and also as the company relations her with it. I think that is fundamental that the persons is this country being to consider it because the environmental in that we alive should be preserve for ourselves and the generations future, also I believe that if we follow contaminating only will finish destroying.
I believe that is topic should be attend for the politics group, and for that I believe that if I will have the opportunity of change one thing in Chilean politics would be this. I believe that first I will have a law that would establish more protection to environmental, for example I would give laws with a most obligation of look after it.
I believe that the consequences wouldn’t be very accepted for the people because they are accustomed to watch that the progress is associate to destruction of environmental and also I believe that we will need an education that sets the ground in this topic as a support major.

2 comentarios:

  1. Well, in chile is difficult delete the paradigm of progrres to any cost...

    I'm agree with you..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The environmental politics in Chile is very bad because always prefer the progress and the market!
    is a interesting topic!
    see you

    ResponderEliminar