jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

my ideal job

Today I’m going to speak about which would be my ideal job. I feel that my ideal job is someday to work like history’s teacher. When I entered to University in my option first I put history’s licentiate and in my option second I put public administration. The reason because I wanted to study history’s teacher is because I had a teacher that was too dedicated with her job and she always wanted to do a job well.

I believe that the qualities and skills that I would need to do this job are the first and the more important is the vocation, I think that this quality is fundamental for one person that work in education, other quality is the dedication, this involve to compromise and responsibilities with her work and with the student. Finally I believe that is very important to have a enough formation for can give a quality education.

I think that I will be good at this job because I believe that I have the quality for I can teach to other , and also I never have leave my passion for the history. I believe that is very complicated find this work in this moment because now exist too people that job like teachers, then the first reason is the labour market. The second reason is associated with the first and is that the society gift little relevance to humanist’s careers.

Other information about ideal job is that the education is fundamental for any people. For that I think that we have to build since beginning.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario